Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day170: “Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.” - Judy Garland

Thursday, 16 May 2013; 10:30pm
Ravindrapally, Krishnapur, Kolkata

Its been a while since I wrote last. I was on a vacation to attend one of the most awaited celebrations in family. Yes, it was my elder Brother-in-law (BIL)'s Marriage ceremony. It was indeed a marvel of time. Spent some of the most cherished moments when the whole family, relatives, distant relatives, and even far-distant relatives arrived to rejoice the occassion and bless the couple. Bhai Jee (elder BIL) and Bhabhi jee looked awesome on the most memorable day of their life and when the two souls reunited to become one. I will come with more updates and pics in days to follow.

In the meanwhile after returning back to the city of Joy 3 days ago, I was caught with cold and cough, still down under. Feeling week, energy-less and feels like sleeping all the time. Today I observed various instances of short-temperedness in self which I really need to improve. I thank my dear Parents and God for keeping me alive on this wonderful day, however certainly not a day which I would like to remember for long due to the anger I displayed on Moumita and Shipra for project related stuff. After sometime I broke the ice by starting to talk with them. 

In the morning I inspired Saurabh, a BPO employee to do well in his career and mentored him on some of his career woes. Thats all for the day. Will see you all tomorrow. 

Yes just an update - Thank you Flipkart for delivering my new books and currrent readings - Jonathon Livingston Seagull, As you Think, What on Earth am I here for?

Good Night. Sabba kher. Subh Ratri.

Narendra Gupta
11:05pm


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...