Friday, May 24, 2013

My Classics: Poem 7: ऐसा हो मेरा परिवार

My Classics: Poem Corner

 

 

A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                                                                                        John Bowring

 

Today, I present to you my Seventh Poem in the series of Eight Poems I had written in my early years. This poem is my concept of an ideal family. Well! No family is perfect...we argue, we fight, we even stop talking to each other at times but in the end family is family, the love will always be there.  Our family is a circle of strength and love. Lisa Weedn has rightly said "Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life." In the words of famous author, Richard Bach of the 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull' genre, "The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life." 

Being the youngest in family, I have always been very close to my family. Family and Family values carry special significance in my life. A few thoughts came (to mind) and I penned them all. 

ऐसा हो मेरा परिवार
जिसमे हो खुशियों का भंडार
न हो क्लेश का एक भी द्वार
सुख का जिसमे हो भरमार
हाँ ऐसा हो मेरा परिवार।।


Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring to you my seventh poem straight from the pages of my first journal. Hope you would like it. :)

ऐसा हो मेरा परिवार 

 



Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!
                                                                                                        Albert Einstein

Next week, I come with my last and the only english poem I had written on my dreams, titled "Someday I dream, Someday I dream". Stay tuned. 

Take a very good care of your selves and always keep Smiling!

Narendra Gupta
11:55am

To know more about me keep visiting my Daily Gratitude pages where I write on my experiences with the day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...