Monday, March 18, 2013

Day130: There will be plenty of time to sleep once you are dead - Ben Franklin

Monday, 18 March 2013; 9:15pm
Electronic City, Bangalore

I quote from the book, 'The Leader who had no Title' by Robin Sharma, "Leaders are those individuals who do things that failures aren't willing to do - even though they might not like doing them either". Here, I am referring to the habit of getting up early, in particular. Although after the start of M-70, I have improved on this front, I have found it exceedingly difficult to rise up at 5 am in the morning. I wish to inculcate this early rising habit on a consistent basis. 

Today, I got up only by 7:30 in the morning, only to rush for breakfast and then prepared for office. Getting up early could gift me with time for myself in the morning when I could do exercises and invest some time in my new found habit of reading. Well, I didn't go to Gym today and spent some evening hours in the book shop at office premises. I purchased one of my next reads "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramhansa Yogananda, will come up with the review sometimes next month.

See you tomorrow. I have got so much to read .... :))

Subh Ratri
Narendra Gupta
9:30pm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...