Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day153: "More men fail through lack of purpose than through lack of talent." -- Billy Sunday

Sat/Sun, 13/14 April 2013; 11:45pm
Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata

I started the day finishing off my left over Fitness Special article of yesterday. In the morning I had a nice chat with the guest house receptionist, Manu sharing my insights on the importance of eating right and on time. In the afternoon today, my roomie's Parents visited Kolkata and I greeted them warmly. It feels so nice to meet elders who after many years of struggle and hard work made us what we are. I wish to spend more time with my Parents now, pray God for my transfer to Kolkata, a city near to home and I can convince my God to stay with me. Well! things are in process and if everything goes well, I would be getting a transfer to Kolkata. Moving on, I spent sometime in the afternoon watching TV and feeling guilty why I am wasting my time. In the evening went for a walk and later posted my second poem जीवन क्या है? in the series of 8 poem I had written as a teenager. Enjoyed the nail biting thriller between Chennai and Bangalore Team in IPL and now finally expressing my gratitude to this beautiful day spent today.

Good Night. Subho Ratri!!

Narendra Gupta
12:25am

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...