Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day147: If you are really serious about winning in business, become a walking, talking, living, breathing hub radiating positive energy, excellence, and kindness to every person you are fortunate enough to help" - Robin Sharma

Saturday, 06 April 2013; 11:00am
Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata

This evening, I published my first ever poem which I had written some 16 years ago. You may read it here. Earlier in the day, I started writing my second ever book review, will possibly publish it tomorrow. Apart from that I went for an evening walk. Well! Kolkata is hot and humid and its going to get hotter still...

The IPL match was a thriller and took my attention in the middle. Dhoni fought like a lion though lost his wicket by a brilliant catch by Pollard at boundary. Congrats to Mumbai Team and 'All the Best' to CSK for next matches. May the best Team win the tournament though I have little soft corner for Dhoni's Team.

Okay. Will see you tomorrow on this forum once again...

Narendra Gupta
11:51pm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...