Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day160: A man's most innate need is his need to be significant, to find purpose and meaning to life. - Author Patrick Morley

Sat/Sun; 20/21 Feb 2013; 12:20am
Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata

As per the news reports, the little angel is doing better. I pray for her speedy recovery. May GOD heal her wounds quickly and she get well soon.

I started this morning with writing my article on recent barbaric rape committed on a five-year-old angel. I advocated death penalty for any crime against women and children. Later I went out to look for some room in case I get transferred to Kolkata location though it is not confirmed yet. In the evening I published my third poem I wrote as a teenager some 14 years ago.

My struggles, My passion, my journey through life continues....

Narendra Gupta
12:31am

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...