Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day59: Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. ~ From a headstone in Ireland

Saturday, 15th Dec 2012; 11:10 pm
Electronic City, Bangalore

I was heart broken on hearing the news of US school massacre where 28 innocent lives were taken away by an insane mad youth. It was a heartrending and an extremely shocking news. Kids between 5 and 10 years of age, those who had just started their journey of life, the whole life was ahead of them, their childhood, graduation, marriage, their Kids. Rest in peace the holy souls. My heartfelt and deepest condolences to the family of the deceased. May God give strength to deal with this heavy and irreparable loss in your family and lives.

In personal life, I spent a the day at complete peace with self after a busy week at work.

I dedicate this day and the whole week to the lovely, lively, inncoent kids who died in one of the most unfortunate incidences of recent times.

Sweet Child ....whose Life was Cut Short

God made a sweet child
a child who never grew old
He made a smile of sunshine
He molded a heart of pure gold.
He made that child as close to an angel
as anyone ever could be
God made a Sweet Child
and He gave that dear child to me
Then God saw His wonderful creation
growing very tired and weak
so He wrapped the child in His loving arms
and said, "You my child I keep"
But now my Sweet Child is an angel
Free from hurt and pain
I'll love you forever, until we meet again
So many times I have missed you
So many times I have cried
If all my love could have saved you
Sweet Child you never would have died.
                                                                    (-Unknown)

Good Night Everyone!

Narendra Gupta
11:25pm

Today's Act of Kindness:  While I was having 'Chai-Biscuit' at a local bakery this morning, a dog came running near to me looking at my biscuit for sometime as if he was hungry and wanted to eat, I offered him one biscuit. After sometime when I was about to leave, the dog signaled as if he wanted more and was quite hungry, I offered him yet another Biscuit and left the place for my late morning stroll :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...