Monday, January 28, 2013

Day102: The one way to get thin is to re-establish a purpose in life. ~Cyril Connolly, The Unquiet Grave

Monday, 28  Jan 2013; 11:50pm
Electronic City, Bangalore

After break and little slowdown last week, I went for workouts today (M70: M4W15D40) starting with Cardios followed by some muscle building exercises and abs. I have started taking Protein supplements after workouts, am paying more attention to the timing of my meals now. And Yes, Books, Internet has helped me gather lot of info to remain on track to achieve my Goal of a Fit, Toned Body.

Here's one link which you might like:

Interested-losing-weight??

                                                                                                            (Courtesy: http://www.nutrition.gov/)


Hope you liked reading the artice. Good Night Friends!!


Narendra Gupta
11:55pm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...